An Overview Of Personal Injury
When someone accidentally injures you the law provides that you are entitled to money for your losses.
Wherever an accident occurs–in a car, a store or elsewhere—your injuries can bring an abrupt change to your life, even permanent disability.
In the death of a family member, the family may be entitled to money for the loss of their loved one.
If you or a loved one has recently had an accident resulting in death or injury in California, call upon us to assist you and recover all you deserve. With 35 years of legal experience representing accident victims, Jerry Bodow knows how to help you.
- Negotiate and manage your medical treatment and bills
- Stop collection efforts
- Seek medical specialists on your behalf if needed
- Analyze future medical needs and costs.
Mr. Bodow, lead attorney at Coastal Legal Center, has extensive experience handling the full range of cases involving catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death.
If you’ve had an accident involving serious injury or wrongful death, call us toll-free at (858) 848-5290.
We will evaluate your case at no charge and give you your legal options.
We answer these questions every day:
- When do I get my life back?
- Who’s going to pay for all the medical and car repair expenses?
- What about my pain and suffering?
- What’s going to happen with my damaged car?
- I’m losing time from work. Who is going to pay for all my medical expenses?
- Who will help me now at home?”
Call us for answers to your personal injury questions. Toll-free at (858) 848-5290
Some of the Personal Injury Cases We Handle:
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle and Bicycle Accidents
- Fatal Accidents and Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (888) 828-7548